Homeland Security Protective Service is hiring for multiple positions.
QR Code Link to This Post
No experience is necessary for most positions. We are hiring for full time, part time, on call as needed and seasonal positions are regularly available as well. No experience is necessary for most positions. We will train the right people. Armed KCMO licensed security officers are eligible for a hiring bonus depending on experience and time remaining on their current license.
Homeland Security protective Service is a progressive and stabilized independent security company serving the Kansas City metro area. It is owned, operated and managed by a current police officer of 25+ years of service. We know what it takes to be successful. We are growing each quarter and still aggressively seeking new clients and great members to make a difference in their community.
For more information about us please view our website at www.homelandsecuritykc.us
Benefits & Incentives
* Uniforms provided, utility belt and accessories provided
* 5 paid vacations days after one year of satisfactory service
* Opportunity to transfer positions
* Opportunity to apply for supervisory positions
* Basic training provided & documented
* Selected paid holidays
* Discount programs for vehicle purchases with area vendor
* Military incentive program (we participate in this with the US Govt)
* Firearms range membership
* Specialized units available with extra pay upon selection
* Overtime available on a regular basis
* Job referral bonus
* Account referral bonus
* Uniform award program bonus
** Apply in person at 1638 N. Corrington KCMO 64120, Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm or contact the Employment Unit at 816-802-8020 Ext 4 / Sgt. Snow. EOE
Homeland Security Protective Service - Serving Our Community