QR Code Link to This Post
xyLOGIX LCC is a software development services startup company based in the San Diego area serving local and national customers. Our operation is still in the early stage but we are growing fast and new clients are already in the works. For the proper local candidate, as our business increases, this is an opportunity for hours and compensation to also increase.
We are seeking a Project Associate ("PA") who can work in the "the cloud", technically astute with virtual project management technologies such as Basecamp, Join.me, Skype and so forth.
The PA is an important support position, and is the ideal position for someone who is extremely organized and detail-oriented. The PA is what we consider to be our "information central" and is responsible for documenting and storing project information from customer meetings, audio recordings, and/or video recordings. The PA will also synthesize the import information from the documented customer content.
This is a 1099 opportunity that is local to the greater San Diego area.
Skills and Qualifications
- Document project meeting minutes, audio recordings, and/or video recordings
- Synthesize customer content from meeting to surface key points and requirements for xyLOGIX management team to review and convert into actionable tasks
- Maintain customer content on Basecamp
- Support research activities
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required
- Accessible for face-to-face meetings with the CEO / Chief Technologist
- Bachelor degree
- With 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a project support and/or coordination role
- Flexible and organized, with excellent judgment to support
- Ability to complete assignments in a thorough, accurate and timely manner
- Knowledgeable with Basecamp.com
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- High attention to details
- Organizational & detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business
- Ability to multi-task
- Work with a team and independently
- Strong writing skill
- Very strong communications skill
- Local candidate need only apply
For qualified candidates, submit your Resume and Skype contact.
This is a Part-time up to 25% time accessible upon request during the day.