Boutique New York City-based immigration law firm is looking for an experienced business immigration paralegal with excellent writing skills. You will work on a variety of cases on a project basis. This is a part-time to full-time job with a flexible schedule.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Your writing skills must be top notch (grammar, style, etc.).
2. You must be a native English speaker.
3. Your English must be perfect (must have a Bachelor's degree in English or similar).
4. You must know how to write creatively and persuasively.
5. You must be energetic, punctual and dependable.
6. You must have verifiable experience with O-1, L-1, E-1/E-2 and H-1B visas and green cards on the basis of EB-1 and EB-5.
1. Competitive, project-based compensation and bonuses for hard work and outstanding results.
2. Ability to work from the comfort of your own home or office.
3. Interesting assignments - you won't be bored.
Please do not send your resume without a brief cover letter summarizing why you are interested in this position - resumes without cover letters will be ignored. Your application will be judged by the quality of your writing in your cover letter and your ability to make a persuasive argument as to why your skills best fit this position.
If you have samples of relevant work on any immigration cases, please include them with your application.