Job Title: Nurse Practitioner (Housecall)
QR Code Link to This Post
Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Areas: Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, West Nassau, South Westchester
Desired: Bilingual (English and Spanish / Chinese / Russian / Creole)
One of the fastest growing medical housecall practices in New York is currently seeking nurse practitioners who will provide primary medical care to patients in their homes. We serve the older patient population who are homebound. This opportunity allows you to provide care to patients who truly need your help and are very appreciative.
- Earn income above industry average without the burden and expense of operating your own practice.
- You can have a positive work-life balance with no mandatory evenings or weekends.
- You will have the support of a team of staff members who will schedule your visits, market new patients, answer your phone calls, order medical supplies, bill the visits, perform quality assurance checks, carry out orders, and handle a variety of other duties.
- Overall, we let you focus solely on the clinical aspect.
- Assess patients in their homes using a range of different diagnostic methods.
- Actively promote preventive care and early intervention.
- Communicate effectively with patients, caregivers, agency nurses, other providers to assure proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Make specific intervention based on evidence when appropriate to assess needs.
- Provide highest quality of care to keep patients at home in familiar surroundings.
- Actively display compassion and empathy.
- Perform medication reconciliation and prescribe meds as needed.
- Complete all required documentation of each patient visit thoroughly, in accordance with company procedure.
- Sign all necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
===â–ºAll applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.
- EMR experience a must.
- Computer and internet literacy a must.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish / Chinese / Russian / Creole) a BIG PLUS.
Please attach your CV when responding to this job ad.