JamPlay LLC (http://www.jamplay.com), the online leader for guitar and bass education, is looking for a full-time videographer and video editor to help us create world class educational content. This is a full-time position salaried position, requiring 40 hours of work per week.
QR Code Link to This Post
Learn more about the company by watching our 10-year-anniversary video. https://youtu.be/yIcxo81RO6w
We are looking for a hard worker who is self motivated and can bring zeal and passion for what they do to their work and team. Someone who thrives being part of a team, but can also sit down in a quiet environment and get things done.
You must have the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere Pro, specifically working with a green screen and multi-layered projects with lots of graphics and up to four or five simultaneous videos. (Example: https://youtu.be/SqaBRfeq_rY)
- Working knowledge of After Effects, and the desire to improve.
- The ability to do a basic mix and master of audio. This includes using equalizers, compressors, normalization and other standard audio techniques.
- A fine understanding of how cameras work beyond using the automatic settings. Do you have a good understanding of all of the manual functions on a camera, and can you set up a good shot? Yeah, you'd fit right in.
- The ability to do creative work. Could you create cool promotional videos or commercials with interesting graphics and good pacing? Perfect.
- Very strong English skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner online.
- Two years of professional experience or a portfolio of your own. We don't care where you got the experience, as long as you have it. Just show us something cool that you made. College degree is not necessary with experience.
The following skills are not required but would be an excellent bonus:
- The ability to mix and master audio to a more advanced level. Think recording or mixing a song.
- Knowledge of music. Guitar or bass prefered, but general knowledge would still be a bonus.
- The ability to read guitar tablature and/or music notation.
- An understanding of Photoshop.
- Any non-video design experience.
- Any internet related experience such as e-mail composition, web design, application design, etc. This is not the primary focus of the job, but these are valuable skills.
This position would take place in an office in between Fort Collins and Loveland along Highway 287/College Avenue and 71st avenue. Must be willing to commute daily, however there may be the option of part-time telecommuting in the future.
Position includes 401k with a 4% match and two weeks of paid vacation.
Please feel free to submit your resume. Be sure to include examples of video content that you have created in the past. We are looking to fill the position as soon a January 15th.
I look forward to working with you!