LARGE IT CONSULTING AND MANAGED SERVICES FIRM SEEKS LEVEL 1 Field Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
The current need is for a Level 1 Field Technician to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 6am and 5pm. Successful candidates MUST be flexible to work any shift within those parameters.
The Level 1 Field Technician will provide on-site and remote support to a variety of clients with a variety of technology issues.
Minimum of 4 years of relevant hands-on experience.
A+, Security+, Network+ and/or Microsoft certifications are desired
ENVIROMENT & SKILL SETS
* Local Candidates Only (Phoenix, AZ)
* US Citizenship required
* Valid Driver's License
* Background Check Required
* Multiple locations locally for assignments
* Full Medical and Dental and 401K
* Resources and equipment provided
* Independent work environment
Examples of duties include:
â€¢ Responds to client's inquiries for support via phone, email and ticket assignment.
â€¢ Act as first line analyst for service request tickets following established protocol
â€¢ Create, document, and escalate issues and problems in accordance with ticketing standards and SLAs.
â€¢ Monitor ticket queues and provide service or escalation as necessary.
Working technical knowledge of the following needed;
â€¢ Microsoft Windows XP - Windows 10
â€¢ Microsoft Active Directly Administration
â€¢ Microsoft Exchange Administration
â€¢ Workstation hardware and OS troubleshooting, fixing, maintenance & deployment
â€¢ Printer / Fax troubleshooting, fixing, maintenance & deployment
â€¢ Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
â€¢ Software deployment (MSI packages, Microsoft Office, etc.)
â€¢ Desktop Security Firewall, Antivirus management and support, patch management etc.
â€¢ Computer Imaging Solutions
â€¢ Desktop build and support experience.
â€¢ Co-location Experience with mounting and racking hardware, wire management
â€¢ Hardware/Software installs and upgrades
â€¢ Manage IT documentation and work using our IT Helpdesk ticketing system
â€¢ LAN Support, basic networking support
â€¢ Visio Diagramming.
â€¢ LAN/WAN & networking basics
â€¢ Security best practices
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Respond to all customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
* Excellent Writing skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Excellent Customer Follow Up
* Excellent Customer Facing & Interaction Skills
* Personal Ownership
* Ability to ask questions and demonstrate professionalism
* Answer the most commonly asked questions for defined issues and problems.
* Act as first line analyst for service request tickets following established protocols.
* Create, document, and escalate issues and problems in accordance with ticketing standards and SLAs.
* Monitor ticket queues and provide service or escalation as necessary.
* Basic support of software and hardware deployed in the organization.
* Adhere to departmental policies for reporting and managing requests and change control.
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
* Ability to learn and follow service standards and guidelines.
* Strong oral and written communication skills (technical and non-technical).
* Ability to understand of the organizations goals and objectives.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Heavy Lifting required (50lbs to 75lbs servers and storage equipment)
* Commitment to continuous personal and professional growth through certification programs and personal empowerment
If you meet these qualifications and are serious about starting your new career now, contact us immediately. Our customer has an immediate need.