We have created a brand new website and app that helps eSports fans find the most relevant VODs without spoilers or hassle. We are looking for our first hire to lead the curation of the site's eSports events content. This is a part-time position that could grow into a full-time position as the service grows.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motived person to break into the eSports industry.
* Maintain calendar of top eSports events throughout the year
* Perform data entry for VODs of each event after it's completed
* Proactively identify new eSports trends, for example, new titles that are trending or events that are gaining popularity
* Knowledgeable and passionate about eSports
* Good English communication skills
* Willingness to learn about data structure for data entry
* Bonus points: experience with graphics tools like Photoshop
* Bonus points: social media savvy, interest in helping with social media channels
Instructions for applying for the job:
- Send resume
- Answer the following questions in a cover letter:
1) What is your favorite eSport?
2) At what point in this clip does Game 1 start? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQnir78NEd8
3) What do you think is the largest single eSports event of the year?