QR Code Link to This Post
At Entisys360 we are committed to providing an outstanding experience at every touch for our clients that allow us the privilege to design, deploy and support solutions which provide a meaningful return on investment. Â Â Entisys360 is a leader in the virtualization industry with notable awards from Citrix, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, NetApp & VMware.
Entisys360 is looking for a Dev Ops Architect who enjoys working with people because that's what we do. Building client relationships and an exceptional customer experience is our goal at Entisys360 rather than simply completing a single assignment. In addition, we need an individual who displays the following qualifications:
- Leader by example: You have a deeply technical/hands-on software engineering or infrastructure engineering background, and have successfully managed teams and projects (5-7 years' engineering experience).
- Change agent: You have effectively championed digital transformation outcomes in previous organizations, e.g., Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, TDD, cloud, microservices, containers, immutable infrastructure.
- Early adopter: You enjoy checking out new technologies and staying current, but also pride yourself on always finding the best available solutions to meet every project's requirements, budget and timeframe.
- Self-motivated: You have a resilient, positive attitude and will bring whatever energy and focus are necessary to ensure project success.
- Point of contact: You will be client facing and leading complex, dynamic projects day to day through all phases of the lifecycle: Engagement, Envisioning, Acceptance, Execution, Controlling, Closing, Follow Up. You will be available and responsive to the client throughout.
- Great communicator: You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including presentation experience. You practice active listening. You lead and contribute to effective and time-efficient meetings. You over-communicate to teammates, management and clients.
- Continually improving: You believe in automation, self-service, measurability, and that we can always go even faster and get even more done the next time through the iteration loop.
Advanced/Senior Level Experience:
- DevOps, build/release management, CI/CD pipeline experience, e.g., Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo, TeamCity, Maven, Gradle.
- Agile software development shop experience, i.e., Scrum, Kanban, servant leadership, modern version control systems (e.g., Git, SVN), Jira or similar modern issue tracking system.
- Configuration management experience with 1 or more of the following: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Saltstack CMS.
- Hybrid cloud experience with some combination of the following: OpenStack, Xen, VMware, AWS, Azure, Google.
- Information security (infosec) experience: whether application, systems/infrastructure or both, you have a great deal of infosec experience with a variety of exercises from audits to vulnerability remediation, and designing and implementing your solutions to be secure and hardened from Day 1.
- Scripting experience in 1 ormore of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP, PowerShell, Bash.
- For those with software engineering backgrounds: Advanced/senior level experience with Spring based Java and at least one other high level language. Platform engineering experience is greatly preferred. Alternatively, full stack experience is preferred. Basic experience with QA/testing, UX design and product management is a plus.
- For those with infrastructure engineering backgrounds: Advanced/senior level open source OS experience incl. with Unix/Linux internals, TCP/IP networking and datacenter hardware support.
- Ability to work effectively both from home and in client offices as needed
- Ability to visit locations throughout Southern California
- Ability to travel
- Ability to be on-call 24x7 as needed
Entisys360 has an excellent health and benefits package as well as a great culture for the right candidate. Â Salary is negotiable, commensurate with experience. Entisys360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click on this link: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=SD1325
(or enter the url into your browser)