QR Code Link to This Post
Big Interview, the world's #1 platform for job interview training, is seeking a driven and talented writer to join our team.
Founded in 2011 by leading interview expert Pamela Skillings, Big Interview is trusted by users all around the world to prepare for job interviews, keep communication skills sharp, and help land dream jobs.
Our training program is used by over 400 universities (including NYU, Notre Dame, Columbia, and others).
Big Interview draws over three million readers every month and is the number one job-interview training site anywhere on the web.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The writer will create well-researched, accurate, and engaging content for our readers that will inspire them to launch the career of their dreams. The writer will collaborate with our team to brainstorm new ideas and develop content strategies across multiple platforms.
- You are a talented writer who can maintain a unique voice while adhering to our style and tone
- You have 2+ years of writing and editing experience within a digital media company or at a startup
- You enjoy and excel gathering information including researching, organizing facts, and interviewing sources
- You possess a passion for helping others achieve their career dreams and making a positive impact
- You are creative and detail-oriented
- You are a self-starter who has great judgment, and knows how to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines
- You dave a creative writing or journalism degree
- You have previously worked remotely in a startup environment
- You have experience working in the career, interview prep, or recruiting space
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Remote work is permitted. So you can work from home on your own schedule.
- Work with cool, fun and quirky people.
- Access to a wealth of training material and 1-on-1 coaching from managers
- Open opportunities to quickly advance and grow within a scaling startup.
- To ensure you read all the way to bottom (and weed out auto-applications), please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.