Looking for Cabling Technician to provide on-call technical services as a white-label technician for
QR Code Link to This Post
telecom service providers. This position is part-time, contract-based. Technicians will be dispatched to
the end customer's site close to technician's home location.
The Telecom Technician will service Kambrian's customer who has national contracts with national
commercial retailers and other types of businesses. Kambrian will provide on-call install and/or
maintenance service to various California sites of these national, commercial retailers. Such onsite
services include cabling, phones installs, paging systems, routers/switches installs. We will pay hourly
rates for labor and travel; and we reimburse material costs.
Engineers' Goals: deliver quality service and achieve high customer satisfaction for service provided to
- Must have a minimum of 5-10 years of work experience.
- Must have good customer skills.
- Leverage strong working knowledge of telecom products combined with problem solving skills
- Be responsive and be flexible and available to on-call job requests.
- Follow field operations procedures for work order flows.
- Be responsible in executing job requests from start to closure; Closing out install jobs to end
- Timely identification and escalation of potential customer issues (customer or technical)
- Have email features on cell phone to retrieve tickets
- Have scanner at home to email in sign-out sheets at end of work or can download scanning software
- Have laptop to do certain types of jobs (routers/switches)
Pls send resume first by replying to posting. Call Cathy if questions 626-374-3933.
Our company Website: www.kambrian.com