Our growing North Bay stationery company needs a motivated Production Assistant to assist us in using existing artwork and templates to create fun, shelf ready products including Gift Bags, Nesting/Folding Boxes and Stationery. Experience with designing for social stationery/paper products would be ideal but is not required.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is an entry-level, contract position for approximately 10-30 hours per week. This position is remote work only and the hours are flexible but you must be responsive, be able to meet tight deadlines and quick turnaround times. Strong communication skills are a must!
- Must be creative and love what you do.
- Proficient with InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator, preferably working with Adobe CC, (must have your own computer, computer programs and access to the internet).
- Attention to detail with excellent file management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time with tight deadlines and quick turnaround times.
- Efficient, organized and a great communicator. Because this is a contract position the candidate will be working remotely so most communication will be done through email, phone and skype.
This position also has potential for growth with graphic design project opportunities at an increased hourly rate. Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio examples. Candidates will not be considered without the above.
We will consider qualified candidates from outside the Bay Area.
$15.00 per hour - Contract Position