QR Code Link to This Post
NATIONAL SECURITY & PROTECTIVE SERVICES, INC. Texas Division
Is currently seeking applicants for the position of: Armed Protective Service Officer
for Downtown Fort Worth (Immediate Start)
Applicant Eligibility for this position:
* Must have Security/Military/Law Enforcement Experience
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must be able to Pass a Background Investigation
* Must be Professional and Detail Oriented
* Posses a High School Diploma or GED
* Posses a Valid Drivers License
* Must be Neat and Well Groomed in appearance
* Must be a Team Player
* Must be in Good Physical Condition
* Must be Ready to Start Immediately
* Posses a Level III Commission in Good Standing with the Texas Department of Public Safety (Security Board)
* Cannot have a Felony*
** This Is A Permanent Position
** Position Duties: Keeping patrons and visitors safe & secure
(3) Positions Available
All PSO's will have to complete 8 hours of In-service/Field Training
which will be administered by our FTO (Field Training Officers).
Medical/Vision/Dental/401K Insurances are available.
All Full Time PSO's will receive 16hrs of (PTO) Paid Time Off after 1 year, to be used as Sick/Leave/Vacation.
Performance Evaluations and Merit Raises are also given.
*All uniforms and equipment will be provided for free. Starting Salary $12.51hr
Only daytime shifts available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.51 /hour
Please reply to this post or email your resume to [email protected]
Office: 5601 Bridge St.
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Call: (214) 299-8772 / (817) 307-7247
TXDPS Lic. #C16053
National Security & Protective Services, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer