We're looking for an experienced web content writer to join our team at BestMattressReviews.com, contributing your knowledge and product research skills to help us cover the rapidly expanding world of sleep products.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a growing site in an industry that is evolving in front of our eyes. This remote, contract writing/research position will witness and write about these changes, helping us evaluate new mattress and other sleep products.
The ideal candidate should have 2+ years of professional writing experience and is comfortable developing amazing and effective content for online audiences. If you have a passion for writing about commercial products and crafting interesting stories, you will fit in perfectly.
As a data-focused company, we are looking for writers who understand and enjoy digging into the nuts and bolts of your assignment. This means conducting in-depth online research and becoming an expert in the sleep industry. You will be responsible for writing and researching short and long form editorial, product rankings, and site copy.
This position is paid hourly or on a project basis - DOE.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Communication, or other related field
- At least 1 year of writing/editing experience
- Experience with HTML / Google Docs
- Experience writing, editing, formatting, uploading content for the web
- Ability and passion to derive insights from complex data and turn those into effective copy
Hourly or project based - DOE
TO APPLY: Email your resume, cover letter, and 2+ relevant writing samples that best show your research and writing abilities, preferably samples that have been published online.
* Use the subject line "[Your Full Name] is an amazing writer". Any applications without the appropriate subject line will not be considered.
*COVER LETTER LENGTH: Write no more than six sentences for your cover letter. Any applications with cover letters longer than this will not be considered