Xtreme Rehab is currently seeking (both full time and part time) Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work as a Lead Analyst to provide behavior analysis consultations, evaluations, and ongoing monitoring/supervision of the client's progress towards assigned goals.
QR Code Link to This Post
Some responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Administer assessments including VB MAPP, functional assessments, etc.
- Implement data collection, review, and modify treatment according to data to meet client's goals.
- Create behavior plans and plans of care for each child on caseload as needed.
- Modify and update behavior plans as the client progresses towards goals.
- Document the client's progress and the supervisions.
- Supervise behavior technicians working with client and provide feedback if needed.
- Train behavior technicians according to the child's specific Behavior Analysis plan.
- Review the behavior technician documentation and data collection and provide feedback if needed.
- Provide training to caregivers such as parents.
- Communicate with the main office and other behavior analysts regularly on the progress status of client's.
- Provide an ongoing communication with parents regarding their child's progress.
- Complete daily documentation on a timely manner and use CPT codes depending on client's insurance.
- Conduct Staff Performance Review with Therapy Supervisor often
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
**Competitive pay is offered**
*Other Professionals qualified for this Lead Analyst position include*
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Board Certified assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
- Florida Certified Behavior Analyst (FL-CBA)
- Florida Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Florida Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Florida Licensed Psychologist
- Florida Licensed School Psychologist