Aerotek Construction is now seeking a qualified Superintendent for a commercial construction project with CDOT in the Denver area.
QR Code Link to This Post
Superintendent provides direction, coordination, and management of assigned jobs and related activities. The Superintendent is responsibly for his own productivity as well as the productivity of subcontractors and crews. The Superintendent expedites scheduled work, investigates delays and initiates corrective action. The Superintendent coordinates programs as they relate to operations and administers company rules, regulations, and policies.
Additional Job Duties:
- Scheduling the work week in accordance with master schedule
- Authenticating time cards
- Purchasing materials and supplies up to limit of $2,000
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and directives
- Responsible for field logs and reports
- 3-5 years of experience as a superintendent - preferably in a commercial construction setting.
- One year certificate from college or technical school or 3-6 months related experience
- A valid driver's license
- Experience coordinating scheduling of both contractors and HR
- Experience completing RFI and Change Orders
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.